Tuesday, August 30, 2022

South Korea Trip, August 31

Good morning Gangnam!  And, sadly, goodbye.

Today's weather will be a comfortable 27°C (81°F), and there will be less rain than yesterday but still some.

Today's Agenda

Soon I will be leaving my apartment to go to the airport.  I am very early for my flight, but there is a reason for getting out of here early.

What am I going to do in Incheon today?

  • See and chat with EXID.
  • Explore Incheon with 다인 (Da-In).
  • Get on my plane to USA.

It is going to be a good day until I have to say goodbye.

Today's Experiences.

On every day this month, I have written my agenda in the morning then updated my blog post with what actually happened during the day.

Today will be different.  Today, I'm not going to share the details of the day on this blog.  I suspect that it will be too personal and special, and it will be inconvenient since I will be on a flight for a super long time, both good reasons to skip my final update.

Just assume that everything went according to plan.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a blast man! Can't wait to hear all about it! See you soon and safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are enjoying yourself Nathan. Be safe and live your best life.

    ReplyDelete