Monday, August 29, 2022

South Korea Trip, August 30

 Good morning Gangnam!

Today is my last full day in South Korea.  The temperature today will be a cool 20°C (86°F), but it will be raining all day.

Today's Agenda

There are a few things that I could do today, but I don't know how much I can do in the rain.  I think that I will mostly stay indoors.

  • Buy stationary for letters to EXID.
  • Clean up and pack.
The first item may raise some questions.  How am I going to get letters to EXID?  That is part of one of tomorrow's adventures, so find out then!

Today's Experiences

I am very sad to leave this city.  The first part of today was just like any other day, but the last few hours were about preparing to leave.  It is very sad.

Bun Patty Bun

I really like this restaurant.  The meat is mediocre, but the buns are really great, and the toppings on some burgers are unique and very good.  Actually, all of them are very good.

I also really love sitting here and watching the street outside for a while.  It is a very good view.

I stopped by Bun Patty Bun on my way to an art supply store that my friend 다인 (Da-In) found.

Letters to EXID

I stopped by an art store after lunch to pick up some stationery and envelopes.

I am meeting EXID tomorrow, and my friends suggested that I write them letters to read on their plane ride to Japan.  I did just that.

I am very thankful to 다인 for helping me to translate my messages to Korean!  She saved me a lot of time and effort.  I, of course, still had to write them for a personal touch.  :D




No comments:

Post a Comment