Friday, August 19, 2022

South Korea Trip, August 20

 Good morning Gangnam!  Today will be partly cloudy with a high of 33°C (91°F).

It looks like a nice day outside my window.

Today's Agenda

I don't have anything on my agenda today.

My remaining goals for this trip require travel, but I will not be traveling today.  I need to be available to take a phone call between noon and 3pm about my reservation at n.GRILL tomorrow.  It will be easiest if I stay in areas where I can take a call.

Maybe I will find a park to explore or find another pleasant activity to do today.

Today's Experiences

Good night Gangnam!  Tonight, I am slightly drunk.  Why?  Well, I'm not entirely sure.  Introspection is a very complicated subject.  Why do we do any of the things that we do?

I tried to think a lot about myself and my goals today, and I tried to think of plans to achieve my goals.  I think maybe a vacation is not the best time to plan for the future, but I did that anyways.  It's important to me to spend a lot of time here in the future, but I don't think that I want to spend all of my time here.

I did a lot of thinking about what I want today.  It was somewhat depressing but also somewhat motivating.

As far as adventures go, which is what I usually blog about, I'm afraid that I don't have much to report.  Though I guess I could share the neat restaurant that I visited for supper.

Bun Patty Bun

I really love the name of the restaurant Bun Patty Bun!  After walking past it on many days, I decided to give it a try.  I of course ordered their namesake, the "Bun Patty Bun".

It was good.  The beef was low quality but well seasoned.  The toppings were good.  It wasn't as good as what is possible with a home-cooked meal, but it was better than most burger joints.  The buns, however, were great!

Goodnight!

I'm afraid I don't have a full day to report.  I did chores, thought a lot, ate supper, then drank some beer.

Tomorrow I expect to have much to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment