Thursday, August 18, 2022

South Korea Trip, August 19

Good morning Gangnam!  It is clear skies this morning, but the forecast calls for rain starting at 1pm.  The temperature high today will be 32°C (90°F), so it will be a little hot.

Today's Agenda

I will be staying close to home today.  I may visit a museum or park if I get bored, but it will be nearby.  This afternoon, I am meeting another EXID fansite admin.  We plan to eat seafood and drink soju.  :)

These are my goals for today:

  • Have a delicious sweet brunch.
  • Work on LEGGO News.
  • Eat dinner and drink with friend.

I am excited.

Today's Experiences

I am very thankful for today.  I met a friend for the first time, and I had delicious food.

I did not work on LEGGO News as I had planned, but I will do that tomorrow.

A Twosome Place

For brunch, I wanted to find a dessert and coffee shop.  I have eaten at A Twosome Place already, so I looked for another place.  I didn't find one as good that was nearby, and I did not feel like traveling very far, so I settled on eating at A Twosome Place again.


I can't complain.  The coffee and dessert was good.

Future Planning

After living in Seoul for a couple of weeks, I have decided that I want to spend more of my life here.  But at the same time, I don't want to abandon all of my life in the USA.  My desire is to have both.

I spent a few hours gazing out my window onto Gangnam deep in thought.  I have the beginnings of a plan to achieve my goals, but I don't have everything figured out just yet.  I think that there's someone in particular that I need to meet with when I get back to the USA to help me to figure out the rest.  :)

Dinner and Soju

I met with a Hani fansite admin today for dinner.  We met at the metro station then walked to a place that served raw fish and soju.

We had a very pleasant conversation, and I really enjoyed hanging out with her a lot.

We will meet again next Tuesday for KBBQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment