Friday, July 1, 2022

2022 South Korea Trip Prelude

I will be on the other side of the world for the month of August.  I fly out of Memphis early August 1 and won't return until September 1.

South Korea is my destination.  I will be traveling alone with no tour guide.  I only know a few Korean words and phrases.  This will be a very challenging trip, but I think it will also be rewarding.

The theme of the trip is EXID, and many of the activities are inspired by them.  However, I want to fit more into my schedule to make the most of this opportunity:  visiting tourist spots to learn more about the country, and hanging out with my (current and future) friends are also on the agenda.

Home Base

I will be staying at The Sweet Castle in Gangnam for most nights of my trip.  I will mostly be touring around Seoul, but I do have travel plans to Busan, Namyangju, Gwangju, and other cities too.  The Sweet Castle in Gangnam will be my home base.

I have given my mom and sister contact information of a couple of my Korean friends.  If I need to be contacted, they should be able to help with that.

Travel Blog

I want to do a daily blog of my travels.  Stay tuned for that content!


No comments:

Post a Comment