Monday, May 14, 2012

My website!

My blog has over 200 views since May 3, and it makes me feel great.  But y'all have surpassed yourselves this time!  I put my website up just over 24 hours ago under an odd URL (I just now changed it to something less nonsensical).  It already has over 100 page views!  I really liked my work and worked hard on it, but I was expecting around twenty page views.  Sixteen unique visitors liked my website enough to visit a total of 106 pages.

This attention is very nice of all of you, because I was feeling a bit down today.  Keep up the attention, and I will continue trying my best to deliver quality content.  I say trying because I'm really too humble to leave that word out.

http://www.nathanbelue.com is where my website is located.  Please, check it out and let me know what you think.  Just so you know, the QBasic and MS-DOS Downloads sections seem to be the most popular.  There are also C, C++, and Algorithms and Data structures among other things on the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment