Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Resistance Accomplished With Penguin Jokes!


My heart is saddened and worried as I resist the urge to dive into my old computer habits to avenge my newest love.  "That would be so cruel!"  Or, "I should get caught!"

I'm reminded of the last guy who thought he was clever with his 1337 5k*11z...  I sometimes miss his crazy ideas of how to annoy me.  And the guy before him who avoids me like the plague?  So sad...  so sad.

My evil side is hurt that I abandoned my computer world even though it was out of evil anger.  Yes, folks, with the exception of little scripts here and there to help me accomplish a task, I quit programming.  It's caused more harm than good, so I am looking for a new talent.

My newest talent is joke telling!  No, not really, but I am looking for good penguin jokes to make me feel better.  They must be penguin jokes!  Here are a few I've found so far (and 2 I knew):

FAT PENGUIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"What?"
First joke, to break the ice!!!

Q: What do you call a penguin in the desert?
A: Lost!

Q: Why don't you ever see penguins in Britain?
A: Because they're afraid of Wales!

Two penguins are standing on an ice floe. The first penguin says, "you look like you're wearing a tuxedo." The second penguin says, "what makes you think I'm not?"

Penguins are black and white.  Old TV shows are black and white.  Therefore, penguins are old TV shows.

Q: And, lastly, how do you express your delight at a penguin joke?
A: Cool!

Any more?  Please share them below!


P.S. Don't take anything you read above seriously except for the request for more penguin jokes.  Most of it is silliness.  It's sad that I feel like I have to say this, but that's the world for you!  So, no hate mail from penguins!  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment